Monday, May 2, 2011

Inspire Me.


Write me something that lifts my soul
Something that takes me past this day
Transporting me to something wonderful
Lift my spirits with your kind word
Smile at me and help me believe
Toward something better than what’s on Earth
Take me further than I’ve ever been
Let me fly farther than I’ve given myself
Make it safe to dream again
Deliver me safely to the place in my head
Where I flourish and thrive
That place tucked back privately in my mind’s eye.
Let me see the places that you have carried me
Not allowing me to fall
Gently persuading me to continue on courageously
Guide me carefully through those tight places
Walk beside me,
Through the sea of changing faces
Guard the fire that consumes my heart
Hold tightly to my hand
And give me the valor to start.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I agree I want to travel to that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good. That's my Tori...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. I just got off the phone with you and had to check out your changes!! I like the look!

    ReplyDelete